E-Commerce Website Administrator
30 - 38
TBD (To be Discussed)
Seacoya Group HQ
You may have a relevant degree in Business/Marketing/e-commerce although this is not necessary as long as have a passion to start a career in E-commerce and good standard of IT literacy. You will receive training on the job on all aspects of E-commerce.
You will be working across all divisions of Seacoya Group which will give you the potential to gain a vast amount of experience in multiple skill sets and to liase with other departments from Purchasing, Marketing and Designers.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Order processing and review: Checking and managing orders, monitoring shipping rates and organizing shipping for large orders.
- Website Maintenance: Adding, reviewing and removing products, Content writing, adding promotions, updating pages.
- SEO: Writing relevant content descriptions in the correct structure and monitoring performance, creating interesting and relevant blog content.
- Website Performance Reviews: Speed testing, Reviewing unmatched search terms, product reviews, channel reviews.
- Email Marketing: Map and publishing emails.
- Analysing and Reporting: Reviewing, identifying trends and completing analytic reports
- Customer Service: Assist with customer service of web order queries and live chats.
- Marketplaces: Helping optimize listing on various marketplaces.
- Communication: Supporting and working with all other departments when required.
- Adhoc duties as advised by your manager
- GCSE's:A-C Maths, English
- Proven good standard of IT Literacy
- Relevant degree in Business/Marketing/e-commerce although this is not necessary as long as have a passion to start a career in E-commerce.
- SEO Experience