Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Advertising Specialist)
30 - 38
TBD (To be Discussed)
Seacoya Group HQ
Seacoya Group Ltd, a leading employer in North Antrim, is an innovative multi-channel retailer. Voted Local Women’s Employer of the Year and established for over 26 years, the group comprises of four divisions, all keenly focused on online sales:
Christies Direct - one of the largest pet grooming suppliers in the world.
Christies Global - trade division selling own-brand products to distributors throughout the world.
Pet & Country - retail store and e-commerce site designed to bring unique pet products and outdoor fashion clothing to pet owners
Bella Mia - retail stores and e-commerce site for jewellery, watches and fashion accessories.
The Company’s vision is to be a global leader in innovation and customer care that enhances the lifestyles of all who interact with us. So, do you have a passion for events and marketing and are keen to drive your career in a fast-paced environment?
Focus of the Role:
- We are currently seeking a Paid Advertising Executive who will be responsible for all paid digital advertising across Search, Social and Affiliate Marketing across all divisions of Seacoya Group. We're looking for an analytical and proactive individual who preferably has experience in paid advertising and who strives to maximise sales through continual campaign improvement.
- Implementing, new campaigns across all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, Google Adwords, Bing, and Affiliate marketing
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process including creating content, campaign set-up, daily monitoring of performance, A/B testing, keyword research, audience segmentation and targeting optimisation and delivery.
- Monthly reporting of performance which creates learning/knowledge that will inform strategy
- Recommending and implementing creative ways of improving customer engagement, sales conversion and budget allocation to maximise ROI
- Track variable testing plans and budget
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- One year experience in a similar paid adverting / marketing role
- Experience with shopping and data feed management
- Strong analytical skills, creative thinking ability and results driven
- Demonstrate strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail and ‘can-do’ attitude!
· Industry Accreditation's such as Google Academy or similar
· Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant area
· Broad experience in all areas of Marketing; digital, e-commerce and traditional and a variety of channels such as social media, email marketing and print
· Creative eye for design and Photoshop skills